-
October 3rd, 2005, 09:48 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hey guys! I don't know about you, but every now and then I get a yen for more doll clothes and AG doesn't seem to release outfits fast enough for me...
So I was wondering, does anyone know any good online stores for historical and current clothes? I know about DolliesDressmaker and DollJems, but a lot of times I see darling outfits in albums and I'm curious about where they came from [img]smile.gif[/img] . I also have a few sellers on E-bay I always look at--but I can never afford my favorites.
But if you don't mind, I'd love to hear your secrets about where you find fun, non-Mattel clothes for your AG doll. Ebay or otherwise.
Here are a few of the places I check regularly:
www.carpatina.com
www.dolliesdressmaker.com
http://gardenofimagination.com/
http://www.dolljems.com/
The e-bay sellers I like to check out (nearly all from the board):
- petrassewingbox
- aquilla400
- bunny.bear
- sdls275
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks